Finally the flyer and coupons are back! PHEW!!!
There is a great coupon this week at A.C. Moore! On Tuesday only you can score 50% off one regularly priced item. This is great for a big ticket item you have been waiting to purchase (I still am waiting for those percentages off sale and clearance item coupons…they are the best!). The rest of the week there is a coupon for 40% off one regularly priced item and hold onto the other 40% off one regularly priced item for next week (the dates differ). You can find the printable versions of these coupons here.
Here are the bridal deals at A.C. Moore for the week of August 5th:
- Gildan White T-shirts, $1.99 (regularly $3.99) : This is a STOCK UP price!!! This is the lowest these shirts go (other lows run about $2.50). If you are making T-shirts for your wedding rehearsal or as gifts…STOCK UP NOW!!!!
- Inkjet Transfer Paper, $6.99 (regularly $9.99): This would be great to pair with the T-shirt deal but you may be better off waiting for a 50% off coupon for this item but $3 off isn’t a bad deal if you need multiple packs.
- Packaged Scrapbook Paper, 40% off: These papers can be used for programs and invitation backgrounds.
- 18 oz. Solid Jar Candles, 3 for $10 (regularly $4.99): These can be used in centerpieces. You can choose scents that match your theme or color scheme. Guests would love to take these home at the end of the night!
- Make n’ Mold Candy Wafers, $1.99 (regularly $2.49): This is an okay price. These can be used for favors or to make cake pops!
- My Studio Craft Acrylic Paint, 33 cents (regularly 59 cents): This is a STOCK UP price!!!! These paints can be used for painting table numbers, aisle runners… you name it!
- 25 count or 50 count Value Pack Cards and Envelopes in white, ivory and kraft, 50% off: This is a STOCK UP price! You can use these to make beautifully handpainted or stamped invitations (if you are handy with a printer you can work some magic!) or to craft some pretty fancy thank you cards for after the wedding. This is a great price!
- Collage Frames, $10 (regularly $12.99-$26.99): These could be fun bridesmaid gifts if you fill them with some awesome pictures from past to present! This is an awesome price for the $26.99 sizes!!!!
- Duck Tape, $3.97-$5.97: There is nothing Duck Tape can’t accomplish…nothing.
- Aquatic Vases, $2.49 (regularly $3.99): These are great for centerpieces with tall flowers…swimming fish optional 🙂
- Leather Handle Wicker Laundry Basket, $7.77 (regularly $14.99): Great price! This can hold programs and favors and then be reused after the big day!
- Value Pack Sheer Bags 24 pack, 15 pack and 12 pack, $3.88 (regularly $5.00): These can be used for favors. If you need multiple packs in a rush, buy now. If you have time to spare and need many…make several trips and use your 50% off coupons on a nonsale day.
- Harvest Baskets, 30% off: This price should get lower…especially if you are planning for a wedding fall 2013…wait for the drop! These can be used in centerpieces or as flower girl baskets for an autumn wedding.
- Special Selection of Ribbon, 88 cents (regularly $1.00): These can be used for accenting centerpieces, bouquets, invitations and more…prices may drop lower.
- Simply Fall Ribbon and Picks, 40% off: These would be great additions to fall decor for an autumn wedding. This includes scarecrows, imitation apples, gourds and more…good price for this fall 2012 but if you are planning for fall 2013…wait for the end of season clearance.
This site is not affiliated with A.C. Moore. All information is for personal use only.