Michaels has two coupons this week. Unfortunately, one can be used only today from 4- 8 pm. =( Hurry! The one for Sunday is 25 % off your total purchase including sale items. This is great to combine with the deals below!
The rest of the week (Monday-Saturday) you can use the other coupon which is for 10% off your entire purchase including sale items. Not quite as good as the Sunday coupon but you can still combine it with the deals below for some nice price breaks. You can print the coupons here.
Here are the Michaels Bridal Deals for the Week of August 12th:
- Ashland Fall Bushes, 40% off: These can be incorporated into centerpieces (think leaves, gourds and more) if you are shopping for this fall, go now and use the bonus 10%. If you are waiting for next fall, wait for the end of season clearance…you can score these for 70% off!
- Personalized Carved Pumpkins $14.99 and up: I DO STOCK UP PRICE!!! I am not sure if these are real or fake (I am assuming fake which would be even better!) If you can keep them around the $14.99 range, you can score some inexpensive, cool and keepsake centerpieces for an autumn wedding! You can have your design in it or make them into brides and grooms. Light them with LED lights, surround them with inexpensive votives, scattered fall leaves and you have some cool centerpieces that people would love to take home! You cna even have the pumpkins done in colors! AWESOME!
- Decorative Storage Paper Boxes, 30% off: These can be great decorative and inexpensive alternatives for the traditional card box (which you will NEVER use again!). After the wedding, you can use these boxes for great, fashionable storage.. I did! These usually go on sale for 40% -50%off so you may want to wait or you can use the 10% off bonus coupon!
- K and Company, Sticko and American Craft Stickers and Embellishments, 40% off: I DO STOCK UP PRICE if you pair with the bonus coupons!!!! These are great as embellishments for invitations and table seating cards. This is an awesome price and will save you multiple coupon trips!
- FolkArt Acrylic Paint, 89 cents (regularly $1.39): These paints can be used for painting table numbers, aisle runners or anything! I have seen acrylic paints go for as low as 29 cents before but this is a good brand so maybe that warrants the higher sale price.
- T-Shirts. 2 for $6 (regularly $3.99): These are great for making personalized shirts for the rehearsal. The sale includes multiple colors. HOWEVER, A.C. Moore has plain white shirts on sale for $1.99 this week.
- Tabletop Frames, Wall Frames, Collage Frames, Display Cases and Shadow Boxes…40% off: Now if you pair this with the coupon mentioned above…you are saving 50%!!!! This is a decent price but sometimes a special coupon can get these down to 60% – 65% off. These make great gifts for family or the bridal party if you fill them with pictures of memories. You can also create a collage display of you and your partner to be to display at the wedding!
- Select Tabletop Frames, $5.99 and up: These are pretty for framing photos to put around your venue for decor or as part as a gift for a special member of the wedding party.
- Ashland Natural Inspirations, 40% off: These are great accents for decor and centerpieces!
- Trees, 40%: Maybe you were looking for some trees for decor!
- Fashion A La Carte and Hair Affaire, 40% off: These would be great for making hair pieces for flower girls and junior bridesmaids.
- Value Pack Paper, 3 for $10 (regularly $3.99): This is an okay price. These can be used to back invitations and programs.
- Ashland Jar Candles, 2 for $8: I am convinced these are on sale every week! I love these for centerpieces. You can choose a scent or color that goes with your theme and colors. Guests would love to take these home at the end of the night!
- 12 x 12 soft cover photo books, 40% off : This can be done online. I am partial to hardcover so that is lasts but you can use these soft cover books if you choose for guest books.
- Liquitex Pro Spraypaint, Buy one, Get one free: (excludes clearance) You can use these for painting wood frames, wreaths…you name it!
This site is not affiliated with Michaels. All information is for personal use only.