Coupons aren’t as great as last week. There is a 40% off one regularly priced item. If you held onto your coupon from last week’s flyer, you will have two of these. However, only one is allowed per transaction…does save you printer ink though since you aren’t printing duplicates! You can find the coupon here.
Here are the bridal deals at A.C. Moore for the week of August 12th:
- Gildan Color T-shirts, 2 for $5.00 (regularly $3.99) : Sometimes color shirts can drop down to $1.99 but this may be the lowest they go for awhile. These make great bridal party wear for the rehearsal dinner! You can use your 40% off coupon for the inkjet transfer paper!
- Timeless Decor or Supreme Wood Frames: 50% 0ff. This is an I DO stockup price. You can use these for your wedding photos, engagement photos, ceremony and reception decor or for gifts for the family and bridal party.
- Christmas Ornaments, $1 (regularly up to $9.99): I DO stockup price! These don’t have to just be for a Christmas wedding! These can adorn wish trees, branch centerpieces, floral centerpieces or even used as favors! This is a great deal and won’t last past the summer so if you are planning a winter wedding…stock up!
- 18 oz. Solid Jar Candles, 3 for $10 (regularly $4.99): These can be used in centerpieces. You can choose scents that match your theme or color scheme. Guests would love to take these home at the end of the night! These are on sale for this price almost every week!
- Spool O’RIbbon, 3 for 99 cents (regularly 50 cents each): This is a decent price if you need lots of ribbon! The ribbon can be used to decorate the bottoms of bouquets, tie favor tags, adorn invitations or to decorate a flower girl basket.
- Wood and Clear Stamps, 40% off: You can use stamps to create a custom look on everything from invitations to favor tags to placecards!
- 10 inch Dish Gardens, $3.99 (regularly$7.99): This is an I DO STOCK UP price! These would make beautiful centerpieces with floating candles, flower petals and stones/clear gems. Guests would like to take these home too!
- TriCoastal Decorative Boxes, 50% off: These go on sale almost every week but usually for 40% off. This is an I DO stockup price. These can be used for card boxes at the reception. The best part is that you can resuse them for pretty storage boxes after the big day!
- Willow and Chipwood Handle Baskets, $4.99 (regularly $6.99): These would be adorable flower girl baskets! You can embellish them with fake flowers and ribbon trim. Much more affordable than the traditional, small plain flower girl baskets.
- 50 count tea lights $1.99 (regularly $2.99): You can use these for anything but I think you can get a better price with a coupon on a nonsale day or on a better sale day.
- Special Stickers, $1 (regularly up to $4.99): I DO stockup price! These can be used on favor tags, placecards and invitations. Look for stickers that look like they are paper cut to make the most elegant and classy embellishments (vinyl, puffy and plastic like stickers don’t look as good).
- Shadowboxes and Display Cases, 40% off: These go on sale often. They can drop down to 50% off and sometimes there is a bonus coupon good for sale display cases and shadowboxes. These can be used for storing memory keepsakes, bridal party gifts or family gifts (with them filled with pictures, decorations and mementos inside!).
- Mylar Floater or Wood Frames, $7.99 (regularly up to $24.99): I DO stockup price…if you are looking at the higher range frames! These can be used in your decor, centerpieces, by guest books with pictures of you as a couple or as gifts for the bridal party and family.
This site is not affiliated with A.C. Moore. All information is for personal use only.