Michaels has great coupons this week! YAY!!!! There is a coupon for 50% off any regularly priced item for Sunday and Monday only. Sunday and Monday also have another bonus coupon for 15% off your total purchase including sale items!!! YAY! This is one of my favorites and I will be using it for our upcoming shower (I will post pics when it is complete with some budget friendly ideas!). Another coupon is for 50% off any regularly priced bakeware item for Friday through Monday. Sunday through Saturday you can use a coupon for 25% off regularly priced ribbon. There is a coupon for 40% off your entire sale and regular purchase of artist acrylics, paints, brushes, markers and pencils. Another bonus coupon is for 25% off your entire purchase of wall and tabletop frames, framed art and display cases, this includes sale items! There is a coupon good for Tuesday through Saturday for 40% off any one regularly priced item. It’s a good week for coupons! Finally!
Here are the Michaels Bridal Deals for the Week of September 2nd:
- Ashland Fall Bushes and Garlands, 40% off: These would be great for decorating tables or arches for a nice fall wedding!
- D-Ring Scrapbooks, 40% off: Great for a bride to be’s shower or as personal gifts (when you fill them with memories!)
- Decorative Storage Paper Boxes, 30% off: These can be great decorative and inexpensive alternatives for the traditional card box (which you will NEVER use again!). After the wedding, you can use these boxes for great, fashionable storage.. I did! These usually go on sale for 40% -50%off so you may want to wait or you can use the 10% off bonus coupon!
- Ashland Fall and Sunset Field Stems, 99 cents (regularly $1.99): I DO STOCK UP PRICE for Fall 2012…you can wait for the clearance if you are planning for Fall 2013. These can be used to make flower girl headbands and baskets. You can also submerge them in cylinder vases in water for awesome centerpieces!
- New Style Baskets, 40% off: These can be used for programs and favors. Personalized Carved Pumpkins $14.99 and up: I DO STOCK UP PRICE!!! I am not sure if these are real or fake (I am assuming fake which would be even better!) If you can keep them around the $14.99 range, you can score some inexpensive, cool and keepsake centerpieces for an autumn wedding! You can have your design in it or make them into brides and grooms. Light them with LED lights, surround them with inexpensive votives, scattered fall leaves and you have some cool centerpieces that people would love to take home! You cna even have the pumpkins done in colors! AWESOME!
- T-shirts, 2 for $6: This is a decent price for color shirts. I have seen white shirts go for as low as $1.99 but the color ones usually only drop down to $2.50 and that’s rare! These are fun to make for the bridal party for the rehearsal!
- Flameless LED Candles, 40% off (for Michaels Rewards members only…sign up before you go, it’s free!): I DO STOCK UP PRICE!!!! If you combine this with the 15% off coupon, you have some deal!!!
- Americana Acrylic Paints, 40% off (regularly $1.19, now 71 cents): I DO STOCK UP PRICE!!! These can be used for everything!
- Celebrate it Craft Pumpkins, 40% off ($9.99, regularly $12.99): Use the bonus 15% for an I DO STOCK UP PRICE!!!! These would make great additions to fall wedding centerpieces and you can use these year after year in decor or allow your guests to take them home! You won’t have to worry about natural pumpkin rot either!
- Ashland Fall Fruit and Vegetables, Berries and Premade Arrangements, 30% off: This is an okay price and they can be incorporated into beautiful fall centerpieces.
- Natural Inspirations, 50% off: I DO STOCK UP PRICE!!! These make beautiful centerpieces fo a white, green, ivory or spring wedding. Use the bonus coupon!!!
- Ashland Fall Potted Arrangements, 40% off: Cheaper than real flowers! You can use these as aisle or altar decor for your ceremony!
- Handcrafted Floral Arrangements, 40% off: This excludes made to order items. If you are shopping for this fall, you can shop now and choose different pieces for a varied but color consistent set of centerpieces. If you are shopping for next fall, wait for the end of season clearance which goes as low as 75%!
- Value Pack Paper, 40% off ($7.79, regularly $12.99: Great for invite backings and programs! You can also use this paper to make inexpensive napkin rings!
- Recollections Tools, 40% off: These tools are helpful for designing your own invites!
- Ashland Jar Candles, 2 for $8: I am convinced these are on sale every week! I love these for centerpieces. You can choose a scent or color that goes with your theme and colors. Guests would love to take these home at the end of the night! These have been on sale for over a month so far!
- Halloween Decor, 30% off: If you are buying for this season, the price is okay. If you are buying for next year…wait for the clearance!
- Design Online 12 x 12 Photo Books, 25% off: This is an okay price but I’ve seen better deals in other weeks.
This site is not affiliated with Michaels. All information is for personal use only.