This week Michaels has some pretty great coupons available. There is a 20% off coupon for your total purchase including sale items AND it is good all week! WOO HOO! There is also coupons for 40% off collage frames (could be good family and bridesmaid gifts if you personalize and fill them with pics!), 40% off artist sketchbooks and open stock paper (not scrapbook), 40$ off artist canvas and easels and 60% off custom framing design mouldings. Don’t forget your 40% coupon from the edge of your receipt from last week’s purchases! That can be used this week in a separate transaction (only one coupon is allowed per transaction).
Here are the best bridal deals at Michaels for the week of July 29th:
- Custom Invitations and Accessorries: Design online and save $25 off any order of $99 or more. You can use this for invites or other personalized touches for your big day!
- Custom Cards and Calendars: 25% off online. These can be great gifts or used as Thank You cards for later on!
- Trees: 40% off. These can be used in ceremony and reception decor. They would look great with white lights! Plus you can use your additional 20% off coupon to score extra savings!
- St. James Collection Frames: 4 for $2 (regularly $1 and up). These can be incorporated into centerpieces or used to create custom printed table numbers!
- Wall Frames: 30% off plus you can use the 20% off coupon. This is a great price to grab some frames as either gifts or decor!
- Ashland Jar Candles: 2 for $8. This is a great price! I mention these candle deals almost weekly! These jar candles are great for adding custom color or scent to the theme and color scheme of your wedding. These can be incorporated into centerpieces and guests would love to take them home!
- Wedding Invitation Kits on Clearance: $9.99. This is an AWESOME price if you find invitations you love! Buy them and check additional stores for extra boxes. You can always return them and find different ones! This is great especially if you are having a spring or summer wedding next year, since these are the closeouts from this past spring and summer!
This site is not affiliated with Michaels. All information is for personal use only.